Join us here on Tuesday, January 7 at 8:30 pm ET | 7:30 pm CT | 5:30 pm PT for a live Google Hangout and Tweet Chat with a panel of special guests including Larry Chu, MD, Joyce Lee, MD, Kyra Bobinet, MD, Jason Albrecht, Jerry Matczak, Britt Johnson and Alan Brewington. The topic of this session will be New Year’s healthcare resolutions, moderated by Sarah Kucharski and produced by Liza Bernstein. We’ll broadcast the hangout via Google+. You can bookmark this page and return here on January 7th to watch live.
About the hangout
Recently, Robert Pearl, CEO of The Permanente Medical Group shared his 5 healthcare resolutions for 2014. What’s your New Year’s healthcare resolution? Join us for a special edition of Stanford Medicine X Live! when we’ll ask a panel of healthcare stakeholders their New Year’s resolutions for 2014.
How to join in the discussion
Sarah Kucharski, 2013 and 2014 ePatient advisor and CEO of FMDChat, will moderate a panel discussion during the live chat. To participate in the conversation on Twitter search for hashtag #MedX or use a tweet chat service like TweetChat.com. The chat can also be viewed on the Stanford Medicine X YouTube channel. Liza Bernstein, 2013 and 2014 ePatient advisor will be producer of this session, facilitating the live tweetchat.
Don’t worry only the panelists will be featured on screen, so you don’t have to be camera ready to join in the fun.
- Jason Albrecht, University of Minnesota Amplatz Children’s Hospital
- Kyra Bobinet, MD, Stanford Persuasive Technology Lab
- Alan Brewington, 2013 Stanford Medicine X ePatient Scholar
- Larry Chu, MD, Associate Professor and Executive Director, Stanford Medicine X
- Britt Johnson, 2013 and 2014 Stanford Medicine X ePatient Advisor
- Joyce Lee, MD, Pediatrician, Associate Professor, University of Michagan
- Jerry Matczak, Community Manager Eli Lilly Clinical Open Innovation
If you are new to social media, learn how you might start to engage in Twitter for realtime discussion online with the healthcare community.
Audience members are welcome to ask additional questions beyond these topics using Twitter and the #MedX hashtag. Our hangout producer, Liza Bernstein, will be manning the Twitter feeds to make sure our online audience has a chance to interact with our Medicine X Live! guests.