Paris, Je t’aime
Paris is one of my favorite cities in the world.
It’s the birthplace of the macaron (my favorite cookie of all time, can anyone say Pierre Hermé?). And salted caramels (Henri Le Roux is opening his first store in Paris!). And where else can a simple plate of vegetables turn into a work of art (at L’Arpège)?
But the real reason Paris should be on your list this year is because Denise Silber’s Doctors 2.0 & You conference, May 23-24, 2012.
This conference is on my “to do” list not only because of the setting (spectacular), but also because Denise Silber has the ability to provide a unique European perspective to eHealth in the context of a larger world view.
I’m so honored to have Denise on our Stanford Medicine X advisory board to offer her unique European viewpoint on emerging technologies and medicine. I’m also excited to announce a strategic partnership between Doctors 2.0 & You and Medicine X. Over the next few months we will be working with Denise to create strategic opportunities between our two organizations. I’m excited at the potential synergies that exist to expand the reach of ideas across the Atlantic!
Here are few reasons from Denise Silber about why you might want to attend Doctors 2.0 & You:
- Doctors 2.0 & You is the international health care social media and 2.0 conference, bringing together all walks of health care: physicians and patients, hospitals, government, payors, industry. And it’s more than a conference, it’s a year-round community supported by social media.
- We had great atmosphere, great feedback in 2011.
- For 2012, we already have speakers lined up from US, Europe, Middle East and Asia.
- We’re developing the Doctors 2.0 & You Manifesto to be presented and debated at the 2012 conference.
- The attraction of Paris (world’s most visited city, top conference destination,…).
- Larry Chu is on the Doctors 2.0 & You Board 😉
Please stay posted as we continue to explore the unique opportunities possible between our two conferences!