If you are unfamiliar with the Stanford campus, please review directions to drive to the LKSC.
Once at the LKSC, follow the directions below to find the LK308 classroom:
- Find the LKSC Building at 291 Campus Drive, Stanford University.
- Find the main Campus drive entrance to the LKSC, which is the entrance to the building facing the palm trees.
- Enter the building, you will see a reception desk inside. Make a left before the reception desk down the corridor.
- Down the corridor you will see elevators. Enter the elevator and go up to the third floor.
- When you exit the elevator veer left and then turn right at the next hallway.
- Continue down the corridor.
- Once you turn the corner, the classroom LK308 is ahead on the left-hand side.
- If you are a community ticket holder, please present your ticket to the class TA in exchange for a name badge. If you are a Stanford student who is enrolled in the class, you may enter, sign in and take a seat in the front.