Core themes | Medicine X 2012
I’m so excited to announce the core themes for Medicine X 2012. Like last year, we plan to curate presenters to speak on six core themes for our conference, each giving 20-minute TED-style talks followed by a panel discussion. There will usually be three speakers per theme and a moderator.
Between presentation of core themes, we will have scientific breakout sessions, poster presentations, panels, and demo interactive sessions.
The six core themes for 2012 are:
- Design Thinking: Patient-Centered Design
- The Networked Patient: Communities of Practice and Participatory Medicine
- The Curators: Telling Stories and Making Sense of Health Information on the Internet
- The New Scientist: New Models of Scientific Discovery and Publishing
- mHealth and Gamification: How Mobile is Changing Everything
- The Interconnected Life: Emerging Technologies and the Future
Please check back often as we announce our program speakers. Please also consider sending us a proposal for workshops, oral presentations, poster presentations and demo interactive sessions! We don’t want you to miss out on all the fun!
Türkiye’nin en kaliteli diyarbakır escort sitesine güvenle ziyaret etmenizi önermekteyiz.