Please use the following links to view additional materials intended to aid you in preparing for the Medicine X conference, including presentation length and other presentation logistics.
Speaking at Stanford Medicine X
There are a few things you should know as you prepare for your presentation at Stanford Medicine X.
- We seek original, impactful talks that are hand-crafted for our Medicine X audience;
- We would like your talk to be original, something that people haven’t heard elsewhere;
Medicine X Speaker FAQs
Who attends Medicine X? Our audience last year came from over 28 countries and six continents and included patients, researchers, technologists and health care providers.
- People from leading business, educational and government institutions will be in attendance.
- Students, executives, patients, scientists and engineers will be in attendance.
- Attendees included individuals from the American Medical Association, Google, Karolinska Institute, Mayo Clinic, New England Journal of Medicine, National Library of Medicine and many others.
What is the reach of my presentation? Social media coverage of our conference at Stanford created over 10,000,000 impressions and reached over 1,200,000 people. We also seek to create an enduring archive of high quality video coverage of our speakers that will be archived and available by open access through our Stanford social media channels.